The latest version of cloudscribe SimpleContent has a great new set of features powered by the new content template system. Content templates make it easy to edit content and have advanced layouts without much risk that the user can mess up the intended layout. Content templates work with both pages and blog posts. You can easily develop your own custom content templates as well, see the developer documentation for content templates to learn more.
A Nice Set of Content Templates in the Box
We've included a set of nice content templates that add new features including:
- An Image Gallery with easy drag, drop, and crop. You get an optional content section above and below the gallery. There are 6 gallery layouts to choose from, cards, grid, and compact layouts use a nice lightbox to show the full size image when the thumbnail is clicked. The other 3 layouts use boostrap carousel, either full width, or floated left or right so content wraps around the carousel.
- 1 to 4 section template with an image for each section and several layouts to choose from. It can be equal width responsive columns or sections with images floated to alternate sides.
- 2 column layout template with either the right or left column wider.
- A Bing map centered on an address you provide, with optional content above and below the map. Users can also get driving directions to the address.
- A list of links with title, and optional image and description per link
- Image floated left or right with content wrapping the image